Total Divas Season 3 Episode 3 Review & Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, it's Monday and time for my total divas season three episode three review and reaction's. I will leave the link to last week's review and reaction's post at the end of this so you can go re-cap what happened last week if you want to. You can also let me know what you thought of last night's show by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So last night E! brought us episode three of season three of Total divas, and what an episode it was! It focused on Natalya, Summer Rae,Eva,Rosa and of course Nikki and Brie. I said it last week but I really do think the show need's to calm down on the Bella's, and stop making them the stars of the show. I'm getting so bored of having a Bella problem every week on Total Divas then seeing them again on RAW and Smackdown. One more episode of a a Nikki/John issue and I'm gonna lose my mind. Last night saw Brie and Bryan think about their future after the WWE as Bryan was told he would be out of action for six to eight week's. I have to admit I thought Brie came across really well in this episode. Some may disagree but I  get why she did what she did. I do like the fact they were thinking about life after WWE and they seemed very real if you get what I mean. With Cena and Nikki there always feel's like they live in this fantasy world while with Brie and Bryan it seem's a lot more realistic and to be honest I just love watching them way more than Nikki and John. Anyway they ended up finding a bed and breakfast they would like to invest in however needed more money for it, so Brie went to Nikki and asked if she could borrow money from her and John, without telling Bryan about what she was doing. I didn't like the fact that she didn't tell Bryan that she was going to ask to borrow money and I get 100% why Bryan was mad and how it came across for him but I also get what Brie was trying to do as well. Nikki agreed to ask John and led Brie to believe they would be giving her the money however John disagreed and said no. Once again I understand why he said no but I hated the way he spoke to Nikki in fact I always hate how he speaks to Nikki, like she's some kind of child and I just think he came across really bad and kinda rude actually. Nikki didn't come across well at all in this episode and I have to point out that I'm really not liking Nikki lately, both because of total divas and the WWE stuff she is doing at the moment, I just think she is taking thing's to far in her WWE storyline and on Total Divas. Anyway it was all smiles for Brie and Bryan at the end of show so that was really nice to see.
Eva Marie had a fourth of July BBQ at her family's and she continued to pressure Jonathan into covering so they could have the catholic wedding her father wants. I've really been hating this with these two and think Eva has been completely out of order. I understand that she want's to make her family happy and doesn't want to disappoint them especially due to the fact her father is sick but this is her and John's wedding and I really do think she should of respected he's decision and stuck by her husband. I felt really bad for John when she threw him under the bus and embarrassed him in front of he's family and her family and it really pissed me off how rude and demanding her brothers where to John, he really does put up with some shit from that family. I thought Eva in the end came across really well in this episode and she really did come across like she was simply trying to please everyone around her that she loves and was completely torn between making her family happy and making her husband happy. I'm so happy that at the end of the show she did what was right and told her dad the truth and made it clear that Jonathan was not going to convert and the scene with her and her dad almost made me cry, it was so nice to see her dad stick by her the way he did.
Finally Rosa invited a retuning Summer Rae to ride with her and Natalya to the next city. This was just a disaster waiting to happen. Summer had come back from filming for the Marines four and was riding to the next city alone so Rosa told her to join her and Natalya in a car they both paid for. Now Rosa had great intentions but it just went so bad. The road trip resulted in Natalya and Summer getting into a big fight with Natalya  dragging Summer out of the car by her hair and the two fighting in the middle of the road. I get that Summer took things to far with what she said but Nattie took it to another level and came across really really bad! I have to admit I did change the way I felt about Nattie after this episode a little and that sucks but she said and did some really bad things in lasts night's show. I am however really starting to like Summer as a person and as a wrestler I just think the show is making her come across really bad on purpose. But what did you think? Who do you think was out of order the most? What did you make of this week's episode? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Total Divas Season 3 Episode 2 Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/total-divas-season-3-episode-2-review_15.html

Comments

Popular Posts