My Top 5 superstars of the week


Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Saturday and time for my top five superstars of the week. Last week's number one spot was filled by both Goldust and Stardust. I will leave the link's to last week's top five and my superstar of the week post at the end of this so you can check those out if you want to or haven't done so already. You can also let me know who your superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria. 

5) Goldust 
Kicking off this week's top five is one half of last week's number one, Goldust. I was struggling to find a number five spot this week and after re- watching RAW last night I had to put Goldust in the list and number five was the perfect spot. On Monday we saw Goldust go one one one with Jimmy Uso in what was an okay match but it was Goldust who was the stand out and picked up a much needed win. After the match he would go on to attack Jey Uso along with tag team partner Stardust.He then teamed up with Stardust on main event to face Los Matadores and the two picked up the win once again. After the match Goldust pushed them both out of the ring. Finally we saw the two again on Smackdown last night in a backstage promo. Last week I had both of them at the number one spot but for this week it was Goldust who stood out more for me. Picking up a singles win, he stood out more in the tag team match on Main event and so I had to put him at number five this week.

4) Erick Rowan
This week Erick Rowan comes in at number four. Over the past thew month's I've been really on/off with Rowan and I've said time and time again that I think he's the weak link of the Wyatt family and Harper and Bray are way ahead of him and how I think he needs to work a lot harder and do some catching up. This week he has done just that. I've been so impressed with him over the past thew week's to be honest but this week he has really stood out for me and he's someone I keep talking about this week. Since him and Harper have been working with Henry and Show I've really seen some improvements and he really has been standing out. When he's in the ring he's moves look as if their being done a little neater, there seem's to be more a flow to he's matches and he seem's to just have a lot more character and he's just seeming more entertaining and I've been looking forward to seeing him wrestle. I thought he was the stand out in he's match on RAW this week and again last night on Smackdown I was really impressed. I hope we get to see more of him in singles competetion soon.

3) Chris Jericho 
At number three this week is Chris Jericho. I knew after Monday I was going to have Jericho in my top five this week but I didn't know weather I was going to put him at number three or number two but I finally decided on number three. This week on RAW Jericho was involved in the opening segment were he was suppose to be hosting the highlight reel with Randy Orton as he's guest but it didn't quit go to plan when The Authority made their way to the ring all together, I have more on this in my RAW Review and Reactions post witch I will leave the to at the end also. I thought that Jericho, as usual, owned the mic and made the opening segment that much better! He would then go on to be the number one stand out in my opinion on RAW's main event when he teamed up with John Cena and Roman Reigns. He showed he's still got it and owned the match! He was then involved in the big Smackdown main event last night where he had another great performance and was left standing tall. Next week on RAW Jericho will be going head to head with Bray Wyatt in a steel cage so make sure you don't miss RAW this week!!!

2) Mark Henry 
Just missing out on the number one spot this week is Mark Henry. I haven't really spoke much about Henry just because I don't really normally have much to say about him but these past thew week's he's been a stand out and has been owning every show. I've said it quit a lot lately but I love the idea of him and Big Show teaming up to make a tag team and I think so far it's been a big hit and I've really liked the idea and what we have seen from both of them especially Mark. He was the dominate one in my opinion he's tag match this past week on RAW and once again in the big Smackdown main event last night. But teaming with big show to create one monster of a tag team is not all Henry has been up to. The worlds strongest man has also been feuding with Rusev. I've really grown to love this idea and I actually to my surprise cant wait to see them go head to head at Night of champions in a couple of week's time. The lead up has been pretty good so far and I love how Henry is coming across. It's great to see him become intresting and relevant again and I think it's very likely he will be at the number on spot next week.

1) John Cena
Yes you have read correctly. This week I have put John Cena as my superstar of the week. Now this is probably one heck of a shock considering how much I dislike Cena and how much I moan about him every single day, on twitter on my blog everywhere! But yes, this week he takes the number one spot and to find out why keep an eye out for my superstar of the week post tomorrow!!!


RAW Review and Reactions
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/raw-review-and-reactions.html

Top 5 superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-top-5-superstars-of-week_30.html

Superstar of the week: Goldust and Stardust:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/superstar-of-week-goldust-stardust.html



Comments

Popular Posts