Night Of Champions Predictions: Rusev VS Mark Henry

                                                               Mark Henry VS Rusev

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. This Sunday is Night Of Champions and so it's time to start my prediction serious for the show. For the past thew PPV's I have done a prediction serious were I predict each match of the night. You can let me know who you are supporting and what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or Tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So we're kicking off the Nigh Of Champions prediction serious with the match up between Rusev and Mark Henry. This match was announced a thew week's back when Henry challenged Rusev for a one on one match and Lana and Rusev accepted it on Smackdown. I've been on/off with this little feud to be honest. I find it real hard to get into Rusev feuds just because I feel like it's always really predictable and pretty boring. The last feud he had with Swagger had so much potential but I became boring very quickly and just did nothing for me what so ever. This feud is a little out of the blue and I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about. I never thought they would have Henry feuding with Rusev and it came about out of nowhere. I do think they have given a lot to Henry all at once. They did start a tag team with him and Big Show witch I thought was a good idea and could really work but with Henry off doing work with Rusev and Show doing some work with Bray it's been all over the place and I don't know if they are still doing anything with that idea. It would be a shame to drop the tag team idea just because it was a really strong idea and a good road for Show and Henry to go down leading towards their obvious retirement not that far away. I think the build up for this match has been pretty good, but as I said before the only problem is Henry has been working two thing's at the same time and it's been hard to really focus on one when the other is a lot stronger and more intresting. I just think the whole thing with Rusev has been boring me and I can't be bothered with it. Anyway back to the lead up, and it has been pretty good it just seem's like we have been getting the same thing in every Rusev feud and I just wanna see something different now. Rusev has appeared very strong and dominate in this feud and has come across really well. I still do think we need to see him in better more challenging matches on RAW and Smackdown, but he has had some decent matches and he has been pretty impressive in this feud so far. With a couple of good win's over Swagger the slow build up to a new feud with Henry looked strong and Rusev has been looking better in the ring and the feud with Swagger allowed us to see more of he's move set and see a little more how diverse he is in the ring. Lana of course has been amazing has been a big big part of the lead up to the match. She is by far one of the best female speakers in the WWE at the moment. I do think this match does need to live up to it's hype and build up after the disappointment that came with the Swagger feud. I think we actually have a great match on our hands this Sunday and could even blow us away with just how good it is. I'd like to see it be pretty long just so we can see more from Rusev in the ring than what we have already seen. This is one big big challenge for Rusev and will shape up how I actually feel about him. I think the match means more to Henry and he need's the win a little more than Rusev just because of where he is in he's career at the moment and how far he is into it but at the same time I feel Rusev could need it more because of where he is in he's career. At least if Henry lost they could just focus on him and the tag team with show and that way Rusev will still look strong and will still be considered to be someone in the WWE to really take seriously and look at as more of a main event star.  If Rusev lost it would be an intresting move. It would kind of crush he's momentum and character and would really change thing's for he's career. But at the same time it's kinda like what next for him if he pick up another win? What they could do that's different. So I'm really interested to see how this works and play's out. I think this could be a strong match this Sunday as I already mentioned. The momentum is split but I think it's more so on Henry's side going by what happened on last nights episode of RAW and the reaction's he has been getting from the fans and crowds at shows. I think if Henry loses it will look real bad for him but judging by the lead up I think it will be Rusev who picks up the win. So yeah I'm predicting Rusev but I'm siding with Henry. Is it time for Rusev to pick up a win? Is Henry the right guy or the job? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts