Total Divas Season 3 Episode 2 Review & Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Monday and time for my Total Divas Review and Reactions. I started these last Tuesday and mentioned that these post will be up every Monday starting this week so I've tried my very best to make sure I got it up on the right day this week. I will leave the link to the Season 3 Episode 1 Review and Reaction's post so you can check out the action that went on last week. You can also let me know what you thought of last night's reality action by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

I thought Last night's show was a little better then last week's, it focused more on of course the Bella twins, and Cameron and Naomi. To be honest I'd love to see one episode where Nikki and Brie aint shoved down a throats and we get to see more the "Inspirational" and diva who actually wanted to be a diva in the first place, Natalya. Anyway the attention this week was a lot on Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan, as they showed the two finally becoming home owners and showing their move to their new home. I do feel that the show doesn't really show Brie in the best light sometimes. She can come across quit negatively at times and I really do hate that.  This week it showed Brie wanting to change up the new house and spend more money on making improvements to that house that Bryan didn't want too. I thought Bryan came across a little harsh and I was completely team Brie on this. As the episode went on we began to see that Bryan would to under-go serious neck surgery and Brie would not be able to assist him and be with her husband when he goes to have the surgery as she needed to be elsewhere in New York, I think it was, with her sister Nikki. It was this that made Brie realise what was important and what truly mattered and that she was fussing over changing the house when there is more important thing's going on. I have to admit I did feel really bad for Brie and thought it was so sad that she couldn't go and be with her own husband as he went off to what could be a career changing surgery. It was nice however to see that had her sister there with her to support her on a tough day and time. By the end of the episode Brie did come across much better and they managed to show the Brie that we all know and love and I'm glad they did do this because she can come across pretty bratty and bad at times.
Moving on to the next Bella, and it was time for Nikki to come clean to John about her decision to freeze her eggs. As we all already knew John didn't take this the best way at first. I'm gonna be honest, I do not give to shit's about Nikki and John any more. The two are a match made in hell and I have no idea why they are together in the first place. I mentioned it in last week's Total Divas Review and Reactions, but the two of them want completely different things out of life and it make's no sense for the two of them to be together. I think we all know I'm not a fan of Cena but I've grown to really dislike the guy as a person since the start of total divas. I think he comes across really bad, he just looks very controlling and I hate seeing the two of them on my TV. That being said, I'm more sick and tired of hearing Nikki go on and on about getting married and having kid's. She's been going on about it since since season one and I understand it's a big deal but John has bee honest and straight forward with her from the begging and has been more than clear that does not want to have kids and he does not want to get married, Nikki has known from the beginning what she was getting herself into and this whole playing the victim, the sad women who wants's a family but her boyfriend wont give her what she want's is getting old and boring now. He ain't gonna change and there's no point going over it every single week on the show. The two should flat out not be together. By the end of the show John had seemed to come around to the idea and said that he would support her and be there for her while she goes through the process of freezing her eggs. There's no point showing them all loved up this week because we all know next week at the end of the show Nikki will hide something else and it will all be bad again for the two f them.
The part of the show I was most interested in this week was the change in career's for Naomi and Cameron. I flat out love Naomi, as a person and as a wrestler. I honestly believe she come's across the best on the show and I think she's a great inspiration to women and young girls all round the world. It was so good this week to see the WWE give her the push and respect she deserves when they made the decision to split her and Naomi up a little bit making Naomi a singles wrestler for Cameron to be the valet. I get it's bad new's for Cameron but I do think it was the right move and thing for them to do. Cameron is a lot lot weaker than Naomi and a lot of the other divas on the roster. Her wrestling ability is very weak and she has been holding Naomi back for so long now. Making her a valet is differently best for her for now and could really help her. I suppose if you do put yourself in her shoes however it does seem real harsh and a slap in the face, especially when there's divas like Eva Marie getting more in ring time than her. But I have to give it to Cameron as well, she did only have a thew month's in developmental and so she obviously wont be as good as Naomi in the ring I just think she should of had a little more faith in the WWE and trusted their decision a little more. That sounds so wired coming from me, because I'm always criticising the  WWE for the decisions they make but I strongly believe this was the right thing to do. The choice Cameron made to want to go down to NXT I thought was a brave choice to make. It not an easy thing to choose to make and is a big big career move to make but I do think she thought real hard about this and genuinely considered what was best for her career and I have to admit I did gain quit a bit of respect for her for that decision and I think it really did show how seriously she takes  her wrestling career and showed she really does wanna do the best she can. On the flip side I do get why Naomi was so mad. Cameron should of 100% told Naomi about the decision she wanted to make because it was going to affect both of them but I do think she over-reacted a little, just a little.I do think it is a good idea for Cameron to go back down to NXT, and she would really benefit from it, there's space for her down there and there is actually so much they could do with her and her character down at NT feuding with some of the divas in NXT. All together I thought it was a pretty good episode this week. It was nice to see another side of Cameron we haven't really seen before, a side that really is passionate about the WWE and wrestling it was nice to see and I do see Cameron a little differently now, and I never expected to see the WWE differently and actually agree with them for once, because I never ever agree with them and the choices they make, especially in the divas division.Next week seem's to be a good show so make sure you tune in, and I'll be back next Monday with my Total Divas Season Three Episode Three Review and Reactions. You can let me know what you thought of the show last night by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Total Divas Season 3 Episode 1 Review & Reactions
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/total-divas-season-3-episode-1-review.html

Comments

Popular Posts