Top 5 Superstars of the Week

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope your all well. Today I'm back with my top five superstars of the week. It's a been a while since this post has gone up, I think the last one to be uploaded was in the middle of December, because there was my top twenty of the year and then there was Christmas so it's been a while. This top five is competently news and fresh and the list is being judge on only what has happened this week on RAW, Smackdown, NXT, Superstars and Main Event. I will start doing a TNA version next week, so keep an eye out for that. Another thing that has changed that there will no longer be a separate post on the Sunday. I used to do my top five on the Saturday then I would have my superstar of the week post on the Sunday. This will only be happening now if I have a lot to say for example if its after pay per view week. If you would like things to go back to normal let me know by the end of the month. I will leave the links bellow to any recent posts so you can keep all up to date, including my Smackdown Review and Reactions post. Finally, You can let me know what who YOUR superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


5) Sin Cara
Kicking off my first top five superstars of the week in two thousand and fifteen is one half of the current NXT Tag team champions, Sin Cara. I have never ever had Sin Cara in my top five for the simple reason he has never stood out for me or done anything that has amazed me, but this week has been a really good week for him. Thursday on NXT the NXT Tag team championships where on the line as Sin Cara and Kalisto took on Simon Gotch and Aiden English for the second time in a NXT Takeover re-match. The match main evented the show and all four guys did a great job ( I will leave the link to my NXT Review and reactions of this week down bellow). Sin Cara was a huge stand out on the night and took control of the match, while retaining the championships. He then last night on Smackdown went one on one with the new intercontinental champion Bad News Barrett. The match was short and simple but Sin Cara did a great job and strangely picked up the win over the champ, witch I was not expecting what so ever. All together this has been a great week for the Lucha dragon member.


4) Dean Ambrose
Up next is Dean Ambrose. This has been a real up and down week for Ambrose, there's been highs and lows, pretty much like he's career. This past Monday he's feud with Bray Wyatt came to a Holt as the two went one on one in an Ambulance match (this was the first time that there was an ambulance on RAW). There's no denying this was amazing match. The two once again took it above and beyond and set the bar extremely high, but I was disappointed with the ending, as Bray won the match and feud. This is the second time they had Dean loose a big feud and another time he lost another big match. He dominated the ambulance match yet it was Bray who got the win and in my opinion I don't think he needed it as much as Dean did. However, things picked up this past Friday on Smackdown when he teamed up with former Shield partner Roman Reigns to take on The big show and Mr Money in the bank, Seth Rollins. This was of course one of the best matches of the night and Dean was the big stand out. He really needed to get a win on he's back, it might not have been him who made the winning pin fall he took control of the match and was on the winning side.


3)Paige 
In at number three is the only diva to feature on this weeks list, Paige. This has been an amazing amazing week for Paige. She debuted on Total Divas this past Sunday and can I just say, she was freaking amazing! I will leave the link bellow to my Total Divas review and reactions post so you can see what I really thought of the show, but Paige was great, she really did bring a whole new feeling to the show and brightened things up a bit. On RAW she accompanied Natalya to the ring for her match and  gave her some help at the end of the match up, clearly now working a baby face, witch I think is best for her anyway. The on Main event she stole the show in her one on one none title match up with  the divas champion Nikki Bella. I wrote a lot about this match in my Main event Review and Reactions so I will also leave a link to that bellow as well.This match just stole the show. They got around a solid twelve minuets and it was enough time for them both to really show what they could do in the ring and I think everyone was really impressed with both girls. Over the past couple of weeks there has been more time for the divas on main event so hopefully that's going to be a regular thing. With Paige now on Total Divas and a win over the champ this looks to be another great year for the anti diva.


2) Seth Rollins
At number two and just missing out on the number one spot is Mr Money in the bank himself and my two thousand and fourteen superstar of the year, Seth Rollins. Once again, this has been an amazing week for Rollins. He kicked off the week on the biggest high when the Authority announced he would be participating in the WWE World Heavyweight championship match at the Royal Rumble Pay per view in two weeks time, taking on Brock Lesnar and John Cena, now there really is no better way to kick start your week, right? He then had a match with Ryback, witch turnt into a two on one handicap match as Rollins took on Kane. The match was good, I wasn't too into it but Rollins was once again the stand out of the match. He then had a great match this Friday on Smackdown when he teamed up with the Big show to take on Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. He also kicked off the show with a great promo. There's no doubt about it, Seth Rollins is the most improved WWE superstar of the past year and one of the top superstars of the week.


1) Roman Reigns
Finally, this weeks and my first superstar of the week in two thousand and fifteen is Roman Reigns. Shock Horror. Now, I moan about Reigns more than any one in the world but I will always admit when a superstar or Divas has impressed me or had a good week and this week Roman Reigns has been the stand out of the week. He kicked started the week on RAW when the Big Show as their feud continued. He had yet another great performance on the night and what I did pick up on is the character building. It just seemed as if he was showing more character this week in he's matches and not focusing so much on what move to do next. He of course picked up a DQ win but cleared the ring and was left the last man standing. Then on Smackdown this past Friday he interrupted the opening and Seth Rollins and had a little promo witch was easily he's best piece of mic work to date. It was no Bray Wyatt promo but it was much much better and he showed a lot more character and Charisma. I spoke more about he's mic work in my Smackdown Review and Reactions witch I will also leave a link to bellow. He then main evented the show, teaming up with Dean Ambrose to take on the Big show and Seth Rollins, and ended up scoring the winning pin fall, making him my first superstar of the week in two thousand and fifteen.

Smackdown Review and Reactions
NXT Review and reactions
WWE Main event review and reactions
Top 20 women's matches of the past 5 years
RAW Review and reactions
Total divas review and reactions


Comments

Popular Posts