Royal Rumble Predictions: The Usos VS The Miz & Damien Mizdow

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well. So it's official guys, It's Royal Rumble week on my blog. As you know, every month I dedicate the final week before a pay per view to that pay per view, predicting each match on the card. I have mentioned a thew times on twitter this past week that I will be doing things a little differently this month because of the layout of this pay per view. So, what I will be doing is making my predictions for each match still but at the same time I will also be uploading mini predictions of possible outcomes  for the actual Royal Rumble pay per view. The first one will most probably go up tomorrow. Today is all about the tag team championships as I predict the possible out come for the tag team championship match between the current champs the Usos and The Miz and Damien Mizdow. You can let me know what YOUR predictions for this match are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. Finally, I will leave the links bellow to any recent posts so you can sat all up to date on everything.


It was announced last week that the Usos will defend their tag team championships against Damien Mizdow and the Miz at the two thousand and fifteen Royal Rumble pay per view. The entire world know's by now that I'm far from a fan of either of these tag teams but I'm going to make my predictions anyway and stay as positive as I can. As we all saw last month at the TLC pay per view the Usos grabbed the titles off of Damien and The Miz in what was not the best of matches in the world. Since then Jimmy and Jey have defended the titles and met in the ring with The Miz and Damien. Today, I'm going to be looking back at some of the action from the past month, who has the most momentum on their side and what I think will go down this Sunday. So let's get into it.


This past month has been all about The Miz and Damien Mizdow. By far they are the ones with momentum on their side, picking up wins against the Usos in both singles and tag team competition, but it's not been too bad for The Usos. A thew weeks ago Jimmy and Jey defended their tag team championships on Smackdown in  a triple threat tag team match against Gold and Stardust and Damien Mizdow and The Miz. The match was actually really good and I think I said it was the match of the night witch trust me shocked me more than it shocked you. But since that night the Usos really have been struggling. What I have liked is the introduction of Naomi and the role she has played this month with the tag team champions. It was this past week on Smackdown that she teamed up with them again to take on the Miz, Damien Mizdow and Alicia fox in what was a great match. I think it's pretty clear she will be playing a role this Sunday and after all it will be nice to see her at ringside for the match, I'm not sure if Alicia will be there but it would be a great idea to do so, in my opinion any way.


As I said, the momentum is definitely on the side of The Miz and Damien Mizdow. Last week The Miz scored a one on one win over Jey Uso on RAW then on Smackdown pinned Jimmy Uso in a mixed tag team match, but I honestly think this match is going one way. There is not a chance in hell the Usos are loosing the titles this weekend. They had an amazing year last year and I honestly think this is gonna be yet another good year for them. I doubt very very much that this is going to be the best match of the night (not including the Royal Rumble match), it's most probably going to be a quick and easy one to fill the time. However, I could be completely wrong and they could have another great match. I think the match will dominated by the Usos and Naomi may play a role but my big prediction is that the Damien will somehow accidentally cost him and Miz the match and after the match the Miz takes he's anger out on Damien costing some bigger events to happen later on in the show during the Royal Rumble match. Another bold prediction I have is all about the Ascension. Now, you all know how I feel about these guys and I will one hundred per cent protect and defend these guys to the death and I will leave some links bellow to where I spoke more about how I feel about them  and their treatment since going up to the main roster down bellow. The past thew weeks the WWE have been giving the Ascension a push (the worse push ever) and building them up, having them compete in squash matches and cut controversial promos. The reason they have done this is pretty simple. These guys are one of the strongest tag teams the WWE have right now and they clearly want them to be a big heel team but they didn't want them to take on the Usos straight away and that's honestly the only reason I think this match between the Usos and The Miz and Damien Mizdow is happening, it's just to fill in some time before the Ascension take on Jimmy and Jey and the tag team championship. What I would love to see is the Ascension come out and attack the Usos after they maintain the titles. I think it would be the best way to give him the right push and put them in a feud with the champs and a shot at the title and at the same time adding some heat. But that idea would mean that creative would have to be creative so it's more likely the teams will collide the night after or the build up might last another week.


It would make no sense what so ever to have the Usos drop the titles to the Miz and Damien Mizdow this Sunday and so this match is pretty predictable but I'm going to give it a go and try and watch it without criticizing  it too much.

Comments

Popular Posts