Total Divas Review and Reactions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World and a brand new week, I hoe your all well and you had a great weekend. Last week saw the return of Total Divas and with the new cast members, Alicia Fox and Paige now on the scene things really did start to shake up. The Bella dramas continued and the second half of season three was looking to be a wild one at that. As you all are aware January has been women's month on my blog and I have actually reached my final week in the season, I can't believe how quick it's gone by and how much you all enjoyed this series because I didn't think you guys would like this months topic but you did so that was great. Next Monday I will start uploading my Royal Rumble predictions so the upload times and days will be all over the place a little but hopefully things won't get out of hand. Also, remember NXT and Smackdown are moving to Wednesday's and Thursdays now so the Review and Reactions posts will be up on different days as well, but I will have more on that later on in the week. Right, so let's get into my Total Divas review and reactions post for season three episode twelve. I will leave the link to last week's post bellow so you can have a little re-cap or check that out if you didn't do so last week. You can also let me know what YOU thought of last night's show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


Last night the E! Network gave us season three episode twelve of Total Divas and to be fair it was actually a decent show this week. The episode focused around The Bella dramas as usual as Nikki was still unable to forgive her sister and brother for going behind her back. Rosa Mendes tried to gain more attention after the twitter success of a wardrobe malfunction, witch put her career on the line. Eva Marie decided it was time to tell Jonathan that she doesn't want to have kids and we also so the Total Divas debut of Alicia Fox.


The show didn't focus around Paige, Cameron and Natalya but they did have little scenes in the episode. Another thing I realised was that even though Naomi was kicked off the show she still manages to get a lot of TV time on it, witch I ain't complaining about but, I don't know. If they don't want her on the show don't have her on the show. The opening scene with Paige and Big E was hilarious, and really did add some humour to what was a pretty depressing but entertaining show.


To Cheek or not to Cheek
The first subject I'm going to discuss is entitled " To cheek or not to cheek" as after a wardrobe malfunction Rosa Mendes discovered she may have found a way to boost her popularity. Some of you will probably remember a thew months back Rosa was in a tag team match and when she was about to get back in the ring Layla pulled on her attire exposing her complete full ass. Yeah, Like everything was on show. Everything. Of course, being a PG show Rosa could of easily lost her job and let's face it she's on her last chance in the WWE so she can't afford and slip ups or in this case slip downs. The morning after the night before, Rosa work up to see her twitter and instagram followers reach an all time high all thanks to her little attire issue the previous night. This of course sent Rosa into crazy mood and thought it would be a good idea to plan/stage another wardrobe malfunction as she thought it would boost her popularity and twitter followers. At this point I had no idea what I was watching. There are so many girls that would die to be in her position, right there on the WWE main roster and all she can think about is gaining more twitter followers. It just seems pretty damn crazy. Anyway, her and Alicia began planning the next attire incident but thing's did not go quite as planned for Rosa. After Alicia had a little gossip with the other divas (witch we didn't see) another diva decided to be a little snitch and would get Rosa into more trouble having her job being threatened. What I loved at the end of this was the friendship between Rosa and Alicia. I do feel really sorry for Rosa. I think she went through a lot and is just trying to boost her popularity and get everyone to like her


Ain't no momma 
The next topic is entitled "aint no momma". Last night Eva Marie got her self sorted out seeing the doctor and finding out weather or not she is fertile. However, before the test could come back she told Cameron she did not want to have kids at all, but the big drama in it all was that her husband Jonathan didn't know. The show focused on Eva expressing how much having a family meant to Jonathan and how much she really simply doesn't want children in her future.  I found this pretty damn fucked up and when she did eventually tell him how she felt things turnt a little nasty. However, later on in the show things we're all good again for the two and Jonathan was some how able to move past it. For some reason I don't think this is all done and dusted.


The Bella dramas continue...
Of course the main focus of the show was the freaking Bella twins as Nikki continued to ignore Brie  and her brother.  They showed some awkward backstage conflict scenes between the two from an episode of Smackdown. To be honest I kinda felt pretty bad for Brie and I think Nikki was taking it a little too far but then again if my brother had gone to the man I love and told him to "give me some space" I'd probably kill him so you know, we can't be too harsh I suppose. Nikki spent the whole episode ignoring Brie and showed  a real bitchy side of herself but by the end of the episode the two were at least speaking as they went to a family dinner that Nikki was initially going to miss. Looks like this might be the end of the Bella dramas. Who am I kidding? I'll be back next week with more problems with their family.

What did YOU think of last nights show? Leave a comment bellow letting me know. 

Top 5 Indy female wreslers
Top 5 superstars of the week
Total divas review and reactions

Comments

Popular Posts