Who To Watch in 2015

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all having a great start to the new year. As you all know by now, January is Women's month here on my blog and this will be a regular thing now, as every two months I will be dedicating four weeks to a particular subject/topic and so if you have any suggestions as to what you would like a month to be dedicated to then do leave a comment bellow. That being said, I will still be uploading my regular posts and any other extra ones. Today's blog post is all about the superstars and divas to watch in two thousand and fifteen. I know WWE recently did a similar post but I wanna try and add some TNA guys and girls in this list too, just to shake it up a little. You can let me know who you think we should be watching this year by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will also leave the links bellow to any recent posts so you can keep all up to date.

15)  Samuel Shaw
Kicking off today's top fifteen is TNA wrestler Samuel Shaw. I have mentioned before both on my blog and on twitter how much of a fan I am of Shaw. He's still very early into he's career and he's already been in some intresting yet entertaining storyline's that he's actually worked really really well. It's clear he still needs to do some extra work in the ring but I do think this is going to be a strong year for him. The fans are starting to get more of an opinion on him and I think once they get him out of all the crazy stuff with Brittany and Gunner he could be put in a much more intresting feud/storyline that will bring out the best in he's wrestling ability.

14) Renee Young
Up next is the only female commentator currently in the WWE, Renee Young. I love Renee. I think she's a great addition to the WWE and the announce team and over the past year she really has taken over in her area of work. She's a great example for women all around the world and especially women who want to get into the same career as her. Last year I actually did a post all about Renee and weather or not she should join the RAW commentary team and I will leave a link to that bellow so you can check that out if you haven't already done so, I will also leave the link to my get to know post I did on her.  I think this is gonna be a huge year for Renee, even better than twenty fourteen as she climbs her way up the career ladder. We all know she is now commentating for both superstars and NXT and this year I think we will defiantly be seeing her or should I say hearing her voice a lot lot more. I mentioned before how this year we should be seeing some changes in commentary team on the main roster and there is no doubt in my mind she will be joining either the Main event team or the Smackdown team, and I think she would be a great addition to either.

13) Mark Andrews
Now if you don't watch or are aware of the British Wrestling scene or TNA British Bootcamp then you most probably wont know who number thirteen is. Mark Andrews recently won the TNA British Bootcamp series two show earning a position on the TNA roster. Sometime this year we are likely to see Andrews make he's TNA debut and after being a fan of he's for a while now I know that we can all expect some great things to come to TNA as he really will shake things up in the X Division .

12) Adrian Neville 
At number twelve is Adrian Neville. As we all know, Neville recently dropped he's NXT championships to Sami Zayn and ever since there has been rumour after rumour about what is next to come for the high flyer. I personally think we will see him debut at the Royal Rumble pay per view. This seems to be a very good way of giving NXT stars an extra push on the main roster before they take on a full feud and have their official debut. I do think this is gonna be the year of the future and the reality of it is is that Neville is the future and with him set to make he's main roster debut in a matter of months if not weeks it looks to be a strong year for the former NXT champion.

11) Damien Sandow/ Mizdow
In at number eleven is fan favourite Damien Sandow/Mizdow. Over the past several months Damien has been working as the stunt double for The Miz and in the process has developed a strong following from the WWE universe. I have been predicting for months now a big push for Damien and with the reactions he's get from the fans it's clear the WWE can not act on it. What would really work and seems likely to happen is  Sandow/Mizdow completely turning full on face turning on the Miz and of course them two then feuding for a couple of months. With the fans on he's side and so much to do creatively, Damien could finally be getting that push he deserves.

10) Tyson Kidd
Starting the top ten in my fifteen superstars to watch in two thousand and fifteen is Tyson Kidd. You all know how much of a huge fan I am of Kidd. He's work last year down in NXT was amazing and in the process he gained a lot of respect from the fans and also a huge following. With the stuff he showed in NXT it's almost impossible for the WWE to ignore him or give him the treatment he has been getting over the years. With more NXT superstars making their way up to the main roster it opens a lot of doors for Tyson. At the moment he's working in a tag team with Cesaro witch seems to be going nowhere and doesn't seem to be going down well with the WWE universe, so I doubt this duo will be around for much longer. I give it a couple more months if that. I really hope that no matter what they keep Kidd as a heel. A face turn for Cesaro is much needed and they could easily go down the storyline root of the two splitting up as a tag team and have them work a major feud. This would be amazing in my opinion and would really allow both of them to showcase their skills in the ring. these are two amazing amazing wrestlers and would easily be able to put on some outstanding matches. Also, with Total divas returning it looks like Kidd will be on our screen even more.

9) Alexa Bliss
At number nine is NXT Diva Alex Bliss. I've written a lot about Alexa in the past year so I will leave the links to some of those posts bellow and I will try an keep this short so I don't sound repetitive. I think this is gonna be a great year for Alexa. We haven't seen that much of her yet but what we have seen has been very very impressive. It's clear she's got a very wide move set and is quite the high flyer. She has a gimmick and personality that the WWE/NXT universe are gonna really love and a look that really makes he stand out amongst the other divas.  Two thousand and fifteen is really gonna be the year that Alexa shines and there could even be a chance she gets a shot at the NXT women's championship if she doesn't hold it.

8) Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy 
Up next is one of my current favourite tag teams, NXT stars Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy. I've also written a lot about these two on my blog and on twitter so I will try and keep this short and I will leave a link bellow to were I spoke more about these two. Just like Alexa Bliss, we haven't seen much of these two in the ring but what we have seen has been truly amazing! These guys blew me away the first time they competed in an NXT ring and ever since I have been hooked on them. Every time they are in the ring they steal the show and wow the crowd and everyone at home. These are two extremely talented young men with a bright bright future. I doubt we will see them make it to the main roster this year, but there is not a doubt in my mind they will be the NXT Tag team champions come the Summer. These guys are an amazing tag team with so much to show. These two are easily going to take over NXT in twenty fifteen.

7) Finn Balor
Number seven will come to no surprise to any of you, as Finn Balor arrives on my list of fifteen superstars to watch in twenty fifteen. Balor has only been on the WWE scene for a number of months and he is already taking the NXT territory by storm! At NXT Takeover R Evolution Finn completely stole the show getting a wild reaction just for he's entrance! We all know how amazingly talented he is in the ring and there is still so much left for him to show. I'm not sure weather or not the WWE will have him hold the NXT championship before he goes up to the main roster or if he will just go up to the main roster without holding it. Either way this is going to be an epic year for Balor as he begins to move on to something new that doesn't involve the Ascension we will really start to see what he's made of and the plans they have for him in the future will really begin to show.

6) Seth Rollins
At number six is another obvious choice, Seth Rollins. Two thousand and fourteen was an amazing year for Seth Rollins as he practically took over the WWE main roster, really coming into he's own and it's going to be a tough year to top but for some reason I think this is going to be an even better year for him. He's cash in is still to come and we all know that when he does cash it in it's gonna be pretty freaking awesome. With a grantee title run and a possible Wrestlemania moment it looks to be another strong year for Rollins. Tucked nicely into the main event spot this is gonna be great year for Rollins.

5) Luke Harper
As reach the final five Luke Harper joins the mix in my fifteen superstars to watch in twenty fifteen. Harper has had a rather intresting past year full of ups and downs, mainly ups. He's proven to be a serious competitor on the main roster with a crazy move set that continues to shock the WWE universe and a gimmick that's almost impossible not to be captivated by. He makes a strong heel and is an all round amazing performer. What I love about Harper is how he brings back that traditional big guy but amazingly talented feeling, the unpredictability is what really make him shine that little more and with the right creative direction, this could be an strong year for Harper.

4) Sting 
At the Survivor Series pay per view, the icon, sting made he's official WWE debut and after a teased feud with Triple H the WWE universe has been desperate to see more of the legend. We would all love to see an Undertaker/Sting match at Wrestlemania but let's face it there's almost no chance of it actually happening. However, I still think Sting will defiantly appear at Wrestlemania and have an actual match up, and anyway who doesn't wanna see a match up between Sting and Triple H witch seems much much more likely. Even if it's not Triple H who Sting steps in the ring with this year it will still be an amazing history defying moment.

3) Dolph Ziggler 
Coming in at number three in my fifteen superstars to watch in two thousand and fifteen is current Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler. With the Authority back in power this sets up a possible Heel turn for Ziggler. Also, with more NXT superstars set to make their main roster debut this year it opens so many doors for Ziggler and so many chances for him to get in a solid storyline to give him that main even push he so desperately deserves and needs.

2) Kevin Owens
At number two in my top fifteen superstars to watch in two thousand and fifteen is NXT Superstar Kevin Owens. I'm sure you are all aware of Kevin's work way before the WWE and if you do than you will know exactly why he's in this list. Owens had an amazing NXT debut a couple of months back at Takeover R Evolution winning he's debut match against CJ Parker and later having an epic heel turn. He's already main evented an episode of NXT in an outstanding match against Adrian Neville. With Sami Zayn set to return to action this week it looks as if the feud between Owens and Zayn begins as Owens sets out to become the NXT champion. It's almost guaranteed that Owens will hold the championship this year  and possibly make he's way up to the main roster by the end of the
year.

1) Roman Reigns
Finally, at number one is Roman Reigns. It's pretty obvious this is going to be the year of Roman Reigns. With him being the popular choice to win the Royal Rumble this year, Reigns is set to have  an insane year, with a Wrestlemania moment included. You all know how I feel about Reigns so there's no point going into that and I will be writing up more on Roman in a separate post in the upcoming weeks.

There are many other superstar and divas I think will be ones to watch this year including, Charlotte, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin and so so many more. But who do you think are the ones to watch in two thousand and fifteen? Leave a comment bellow letting me know.

Have the WWE Gone too far with changing the Ascension

10 of the most influential women of the past 10 years

Comments

Popular Posts