Total Divas Review and Reactions

Hey everyone, welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and had a great weekend. With the second half of season three of Total Divas officially on the way, last night saw more dramas as tension between Natalya and newbie Paige hit an all time high as Nattie found it difficult to get used to Paige's character. Nikki Bella and John Cena took on multiple tasks to prove they are the better one of the two, and Eva Marie was forced to take time out of work right as her career was on a high. Women's month on my blog ended last night as you would of seen and I will put the link bellow to the final post in the season bellow so you can check that out if you haven't already done so. This week is officially Royal Rumble week on my blog so all my prediction posts have already started with part one being put up earlier today. All my weekly blog posts should still be going up there may just be slight delays like this one. I will leave the links bellow to any recent posts including all of last weeks Review and reactions posts and the first of my Royal Rumble predictions. Finally, you can let me know what YOU thought of last nights show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. 


Last night the E! Network presented season three episode thirteen of the hit reality show, Total Divas and to be honest it was yet another good episode. This week the drams focused around the relationship between newbie Paige and top veteran Natalya as Nattie found it difficult to get used to Paige's character and her unique style in the ring. Nikki and John went head to head in three playful battles as Nikki was set on proving that women are better than men. And finally, Eva Marie was forced to take time out of work right as her career was on a high due to medical reasons. My onions on certain divas really did change in this episode and I never ever thought that I would say what I'm going to say in this post. It was also nice seeing an episode that wasn't all about "The Bella dramas".


I also want to quickly mention how much I loved the start of this episode when everyone was talking crap about Summer Rae and Paige stood up for her, that was really nice to see because I hate it when they show how badly Summer is treated.

Women can do what men can, only better
I've decided to talk about Nikki Bella first this week mainly because she actually wasn't in that much of last nights episode (finally the producers have realised there are other cast member's!) and to be honest I'd rather get this section of the post over and done with. So, after Nikki made the comment that she considered her self to be faster than John and yes we are talking about John CENA, the two decided to go head to head in a three separate tasks that included go-kart racing bear pong. I didn't actually get the point in this and why they thought this would make good TV. To be honest I think it was just an attempt from the producers to make the show less depressing and more Bella drama free. The whole thing showed John not taking the tasks seriously while Nikki was treating it like it was a life or death situation and showed her acting kinda like a no fun, spoilt brat. But at the same time I know if I was doing the same thing I would be seriously competitive and would of reacted in the same way. What I found funny about this whole thing was how it was Nikki who poured bear over John but he was the one to apologise. Love it.


Paige Paige Paige
Last night also showed Nattie struggle to deal with Paige and her rather unique in ring style and character. As we have all seen Paige is rather...sexual in the ring and while some Divas get that that's her character and it does't bother them others, mainly Natalya, was not ready to accept Paige and her antics.We have already seen some tension between these two in episode eleven when Natalya was not impressed with Paige's little prank/joke. During the start of the episode Nattie made it clear she was uncomfortable with how sexual their match had been and would like it if she calmed down in the ring. Throughout the episode Natalya made some pretty harsh comments that made me really turn my nose up a little and change some of my opinions on her, I just think the things she said were a little harsh to say the least. Anyway, Paige completely ignored Nattie in her request to take it down a notch with the sexual behaviour and did the complete opposite turning things up a notch, including licking Nattie's face. I personally didn't see the big deal but after the match Paige highlighted the benefits of what she had done saying that the crowd reaction was strong and they had one of their best matches against each other because Natalya was pissed off. By the end of the episode everything was sunshine and daisy's for the two, witch was nice to see.


Health Before Wealth
Finally, the main focus to last night's episode was all around Eva Marie and her issues with her breast implant. Eva expressed that she had gotten a boob job around ten years ago and she had recently been experiencing a lot of pain. After visiting a doctor and getting some tests done she was told she would need automatic surgery and the longer she waited the more dangerous it would be. Despite the seriousness of the problem, Eva carried on as normal, putting the operation on hold so that she could carry on wrestling because her career was at a huge high. I have to admit I gained so much respect for Eva watching this and I never knew the full story. I thought she was just taking time out to get a boob job, I had no idea it was a serious operation she needed, and I loved seeing how passionate she was about her career and how much she didn't want to risk it all. In the end Jonathan got in contact with Eva's boss and after a talk with the Bella twins she decided to have the surgery and fix the problem.


royal rumble predictions part 1
are WWE divas allowed to be intresting

Comments

Popular Posts