TLC Predictions: John Cena VS Seth Rollins

                                                       John Cena VS Seth Rollins
                                                              Tables Match 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World! So we are in the final month of the year and this Sunday the WWE will present the two thousand and fourteen final pay per view, TLC (Tables,Ladders and Chairs), live on the WWE network and cable TV. Throughout the week I will be giving you my predictions for each match on the card, analysing the action from the past month and letting you guy's know who I think will be walking out of TLC with a win and why. I actually cannot believe this is my last prediction series of the year! It's gone so quick and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads all my posts, it's you guy's that keep me writing! I will make sure to leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can check them all out and keep up to date. You can also let me know what your TLC prediction are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

A couple of weeks back the WWE announced that at the final pay per view of the year, TLC, John Cena would go one on one with Mr Money in the bank himself Seth Rollins. Last week it was also announced that it would be a tables match and if John Cena is to loose to Rollins then he would no longer be the number one contender for a shot a Brock Lesnars WWE world heavyweight championship. This might come as a little shock to you all but I'm pretty excited for this match. This has to be the first Cena match in ages that I aint dreading. I haven't moaned or had a rant about it or anything, I'm feeling positive about it and there's a lot of ways the match could turn out. Another thing to also address is the history the two have in the ring together. They may not have the best chemistry in the world but they have had some pretty amazing match ups against each other since Rollins came up to the main  roster and this one could be the one to top them all.

It's no secret that this has been the year of Rollins and with many of my of the year posts to come here on Talk Wrestling World you will begin to see how many times he's name pops up. If you regularly read my top five superstars of the week you will also know how many times this year he has been my superstar of the week or at least featured in the list. The company has shown so much faith in him and out of all upcoming stars it's Rollins who has received the biggest push of them all. This match against Cena will be a big, important one for him that could determine he's future. What I love about seeing these two compete in the ring together is how much they compliment one another in the ring. Their styles are so different and their connections with WWE universe are so unique that you know you are guaranteed a truly epic match, regardless of what you think of them. Their match this Sunday will also kick start the new years feuds and it could be interesting to see how things turn out.

This has been yet another amazing year for John Cena, witch of course will come to know surprise to anyone. He has pretty much stepped in the ring and featured in either a small or big feud with upcoming stars such as Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose. He's become a 15 time champion and has main evented several pay per views with TLC being one of them. Of course I have had my fair share of moans and rants about Cena and what they have had him doing throughout the year but I do think he is about to end this on high, weather we like it or not. I've also mentioned it already in this post, but these two have had some amazing matches against each other and I do think that Cena will really help cement a strong future for Rollins this weekend as the two go one on one in a tables match.

Now, I do have a problem with the WWE world heavyweight championship not being defended once again at a pay per view but I won't go into it because pretty much everyone is having a good old moan about it and even I'm getting sick and tired of hearing and reading about it. What I will say is that it did work last month not having the title being defended but this month it isn't at all. I get what they are trying to do but it hasn't worked at all and the reality of it is is that we needed a defending champion, Brock Lesnar is not a defending champion.
With so much at steak for Cena this weekend we can expect him to pull out everything, however this is a huge match for Rollins also and we can also expect some pretty epic moments from him. This will easily be a strong match of the night, I'm not sure about match of the night, mainly because of how strong the card is, but it will be a solid main event. I think it will be Rollins carrying the match one hundred per cent, giving the most character also. I do think it's pretty obvious Cena will be walking away with the win, I think it's very unlikely we will see Rollins walk away the winner. There's a small chance, yes, but I doubt it very much,
I mentioned that there are many ways this match could end, what I meant  by that is Roman Reigns and Randy Orton. Both Reigns and Orton are yet to make their return to the WWE and have both made it pretty clear they want to get their hands on Seth Rollins. Last month at Survivor Series Roman Reigns promised the WWE universe he would be back for TLC, this has led me and many others to believe that Reigns will come back during the  main event costing Rollins the match. However after Reigns made he's return during this past weeks RAW to collect he's award for Superstar of the year, I think it's more likely we will see Orton return tonight, entering a new feud with Seth Rollins. This way Cena can win and still go on to face Lesnar in January and Seth will loose but not 100% cleanly and will enter a new feud at the same time. It would make no sense for Cena to defeat Rollins cleanly when he is on such a high. With the momentum split this is gonna be a good one and I can't wait to see how things turn out.

WHO I THINK WILL WIN- JOHN CENA
WHO I WANT TO WIN- SETH ROLLINS

TLC Predictions Luke Harper VS Dolph Ziggler

TLC Predictions Erick Rowan VS Big show

TLC Predictions Dean Ambrose VS Bray Wyatt


Comments

Popular Posts