TLC Predictions: The Miz and Damien Mizdow VS The Usos

                                              The Miz & Damien Mizdow VS The Usos 
                                                         Tag Team Championships 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World! So we are in the final month of the year and this Sunday the WWE will present the two thousand and fourteen final pay per view, TLC (Tables,Ladders and Chairs), live on the WWE network and cable TV. Throughout the week I will be giving you my predictions for each match on the card, analysing the action from the past month and letting you guy's know who I think will be walking out of TLC with a win and why. I actually cannot believe this is my last prediction series of the year! It's gone so quick and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads all my posts, it's you guy's that keep me writing! I will make sure to leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can check them all out and keep up to date. You can also let me know what your TLC prediction are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Last week on Monday night RAW Jimmy and Jey Uso earned another shot at the tag team championships after they won a tag team turmoil to become the number one contenders. I'm sure you all know exactly how I feel about this and so you can expect this to be a really short first prediction post. The turmoil itself was good, really strong but so many things didn't actually make sense.  From who won to the odd tag teams everything about it was just weird. The Usos had a great performance however, and a had an interesting night to say the least, Jimmy particular.

I have been saying it all year, but I honestly the WWE are failing their tag division, it's so weak and storyline wise the company have really struggled not just this year but throughout the past several years now. I have also been saying for quite sometime now that we need more tag teams brought up from NXT. The NXT tag division is seriously taking over and we have had some of the best tag team matches from the WWE from NXT, witch to be honest is not a great thing. I still have no idea why they have no called up the Ascension yet. How I would of thought things would run over this year was that, the Wyatts (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) would have taken the titles off of the Usos all those months back and then the Ascension would come up and take the championships from Harper and Rowan but things have turnt out completely differently. I do think the WWE have made some real bad decisions over the past twelve months with the tag division but let's take a look more at what is likely to happen this Sunday at the TLC pay per view.

So, it was last month at the Survivor Series pay per view that The Miz and Damien Mizdow/Sandow defeated Gold and Stardust to become the tag team champions. I was completely over the moon about this and I remember marking out a little too much...yeah it was pretty ridiculous to say the very very least. Like most people, it wasn't Miz who I  was happy for it was Damien. I have spoken way to much over the years about how underrated I think Damien is but this has been a good thew months for him and wining the tag team championships was the best move for him. However, I do feel that creatively there isn't much they can do with these two holding the titles. Witch is what has led me to believe that they will probably loose them this Sunday.

Last week on RAW the WWE showed some interesting changes with Jimmy Usos and Naomi. It appears that they are making them an on screen couple and are going to be doing some work with them in the upcoming years in some bigger mid card storyline's. I do intend on doing a little write up about this, because at the moment I'm 50/50 on how I feel about the idea. A part of me thinks it's a good idea and could do some good for the both of them, however there is a huge part of me that really doesn't like the idea and doesn't want them to go ahead with the idea at all. Last week they showed Naomi watching Jimmy and Jey's match backstage and then after a segment between her and The Miz, later on in the night Jimmy would play the jealous husband and come out to punch Miz  in the middle of him commentating a match he's tag team partner was in. It does add a little extra heat to their feud leading up to TLC but I'm just not sure how much I like the whole thing.

I think the match on Sunday  will be okay. I doubt it's going to be the match of the night, I actually think with the line up, this could be the weakest match of the night. Miz and Mizdow really need to shine and if they are going to keep the titles they need to prove they deserve it. What's more likely (if they win) is that Damien will scoop up the win for them again to add to he's momentum build and popularities. Or they might have Naomi at ringside and the Usos could either get disqualified or Jimmy will get distracted enough for either Miz or Mizdow to pick up a quick win. I do however think it's more likely they will have the Usos win. I think the whole world know's how much I don't want that to happen but there is a small small small little part of me that wouldn't mind them actually going that way. If they do have plans on changing things up for Jimmy Uso than this could be a good way for him to go and they could do something interesting with Naomi working with Jimmy and Jey.
The other point I also want to make is that I would much rather see the Ascension take the titles off of the Usos rather than Miz and Mizdow ( I know I'm back on the topic of the Ascension), I just feel that storyline wise there is more they could do and the matches would be stronger. I'd say the momentum is pretty split with the Usos slightly having a little more because of what has taken place over the past thew weeks.

Who I want to win- Miz and Mizdow 
Who I think will win- The Usos 

Comments

Popular Posts