NXT Takeover [R] Evolution Predictions: Part 2

                                                      Adrian Neville VS Sami Zayn 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. This Thursday, exclusively on the WWE network, the WWE will present he fourth Live NXT show, NXT Revolution. Throughout the week I will be giving you my mini predictions of each match set for the show, giving you full analysis of the action from the past thew month's and the build up to the live show. You can let me know what you're predictions are for the show by leaving a comment bellow down in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will also leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can stay up to date on everything including part one of this post.

Right, the first match we are going to be talking about today is the main event and what an amazing main event it is going to be. It was announced a couple of weeks back that at the fourth live NXT show Adrian Neville would defend the NXT championship against Sami Zayn. There is no question about it, these two superstars are two of the most talented guys the company has. They are both clearly ready to compete on the main roster and the WWE are extremely high on them. The two have had an insane year, being apart of all the live shows and having been in some of the best matches not only in the history of NXT but some of the best matches we have seen in the WWE for many many years. The build up to this match has been great and with so much at steak for Sami Zayn this is going to be a match the entire NXT universe is going to gripped throughout. With the main events for all of the previous live shows being so big and so outstanding the bar has been set extremely high and I honestly think this match is going to steal the show and possibly be one of the best matches we have seen in years. This match is all about Zayn proving he can win the big one. He's road to redemption didn't go to well for Zayn towards the end but he has a lot of momentum on he's side. The two have already had amazing amazing matches against each other in the past witch I'm sure you are all more than aware of. I also wanted to point out how I honestly think both these guy's are more than ready for the main roster and I'm really shocked their both still down in NXT. They both have been travelling with the main roster witch say's a lot in itself. The way I see it is witch ever superstar loses, they will for sure be going up to the main roster within the next month, possibly at the Royal Rumble. I personally think it will be Zayn walking out as the champ. Yes, him holding the title dies mean he will be down in NXT a little longer but I don't think he's journey would of been complete without him holding the title. Either way this is going to be a truly epic main event.


Kalisto and Sin Cara VS Aiden English and Simon Gotch 

Up next is the tag team match up for the NXT tag team championships against Sin Cara and Kalisto and Aiden English and Simon Gotch. I have to admit I'm not too excited for this match, maybe it's because the build up hasn't been that strong. What I will say however is these are two amazing tag teams, who should both be competing on the main roster. The talent between these four guys is insane and I know they will not disappoint on Thursday at NXT Takeover [R] Evolution. Another thing is the reputation the NXT tag teams have is amazing and they have never given us a weak match, all the live show matches have been amazing. I personally love Gotch and English. I did have my little rants about them putting Aiden in a tag team. I think I mentioned it about a thousand times that I hated the idea of them putting him in a tag team but it's really worked and I've grown to really like the pair of them working together as a tag team. They have really impressed me in the ring and with their character development. That being said, Kalisto and Sin Cara haven't held the title's that long and I do think they will defiantly retain on Thursday. I also think there are other tag teams in the locker room who are slightly more worth of becoming the champs and are set to get a big push in the near future, witch I will talk more about in the upcoming months. I do think this is going to be a strong match and could be a huge turning point in the careers of Gotch and English.  



Comments

Popular Posts