Top 5 Awesome WWE moments of 2014

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. We are in our final weeks of two thousand and fourteen and as you know, throughout the whole of December I have been uploading my official of the year posts, including diva of the year, match of the year, superstar of the year and many many more. I'm still in the process and the big ones are still yet to be revealed. I announced on twitter earlier today that my final post "Superstar of the year" will be uploaded on the twenty third of this month, so next week Tuesday I believe. Today I'm listing my top five awesome moments of the year. Now, there has been many amazing awesome moments throughout the year but I have managed to limit it to my top five. This post does include NXT. I will leave the links bellow to any recent posts so you can stay all up to date. You can also let me know what you top five most awesome moments of the year have been by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Daniel Bryan's Wrestlemania Win
Kicking off my top five awesome WWE moments of 2014 is one of my personal faves, Daniel Bryan's Wrestlemania win back in April. I think we can all have a little sing song about this moment and how awesome it truly was. The build was beyond amazing and the rise of Daniel Bryan was a journey for both Bryan and the WWE universe. He's performance on the night was one to remember having two of the best matches of not just the night but the year. The actual moment it self was pretty damn mind blowing. It was the simple fact that the fans were so involved in the storyline and it was such a long journey and to finally see him defeat the odds and become the new WWE World Heavyweight champion.

4) Bray Wyatt's Promos
At number four in my top five list of the most Awesome WWE moments of two thousand and fourteen is Bray Wyatts mic work. This may seem a little vague, but Bray had so many epic epic promos this year that it was almost impossible to choose a favourite. It's more than clear that Wyatt has been the speaker of the year, simply owning the mic whenever he had one in he's hands. He's work with Cena at the start of the year saw some of Brays strongest work both in the ring and on the mic. That moment he had the child's choir on RAW I think I died a little inside. Yes it was a little...strange but it was entertaining to say the least and pretty freaking awesome. He went on to have yet even more awesome mic work while feuding with like's of Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho, including the sit down interview with Chris Jericho witch was awesome in itself. Throughout the year Bray has kept us completely captivated and interested in he's feuds and storyline's a lot of that coming from he's mic work. He's promo's simply wanting more and left us waiting for what was set to be a great match.

3) Seth Rollins' Extreme Rules Performance 
Coming in at number three is Seth Rollins Extreme Rules performance. In my opinion this was a huge turning point for Seth this year. It was the night he truly proved to be a top star in the company and that's he's career in the WWE would be a long and successful one. He hands down had the best performance of both the night and match and there was a particular moment in the match that left me pretty freaking stunned to say the least. Now I'm not a person who is left speechless very often but on that night I couldn't find a word to describe what I had seen. Guessed what I'm talking about yet? Of course it's part of the match were Seth decided it would be a good idea to jump from the top of the balcony. This was beyond an Awesome moment that lit really left me questioning if Rollins was both insane and alive at that moment. I think we can all agree this was one of the highlight moments of the year and Seth's main roster career.

2) Finn Balor's NXT Takeover Entrance 
At number two and just missing out on the number one spot is one of my favourite moments of the whole entire year; it of course is Finn Balor's NXT Takeover R Evolution entrance. Now, if you're not an NXT viewer you most probably won't know what on earth I'm talking about and you have seriously missed on something truly epic. But if you are an NXT viewer and you did watch Takeover this year you will know exactly what I'm talking about and why it has come in at number two in my top five most awesome WWE moments of two thousand and fourteen. Once again I remember being completely speechless at this moment. What I loved was that I have seen Finn's entrances so many times for when he was working under Prince Devitt but that feeling never faded and when he had this epic entrance I remember completely marking the fuck out. Everything about was just amazing. I honestly can't rave about this any more than I already have, but the fact he got a "this is awesome", "holy shit" and "marking out" chant just for he's entrance was pretty awesome in itself. I still get goose bumps watching and was a highlight of the night and of the year.

1) Sting's WWE debut 
Finally, coming in at number one and clearly being the number one most awesome WWE moment of two thousand and fourteen is Sting's debut. You have all had to deal with me going on and on about this so I'm not gonna bore you and talk about it like crazy, I will however leave some link's bellow to where I spoke about this in more detail so you can go and have a read of that if you haven't already
done so. This was hands down one of my favourite moments of the year and I think we can all agree this is one of the most awesome moments of not just the year but like ever. I was once again speechless. Literally nothing would come out of mouth, I couldn't say a think. Being such a huge fan of Sting and waiting so long for him to debut in the WWE it was one of the most epic moments ever seeing him finally arrive in the WWE.

Top Twenty WWE Superstars of 2014 16-11

Top Twenty WWE Superstars of 2014 20-16

Survivor Series Review and Reactions


Comments

Popular Posts