Top 5 NXT Superstars to watch in 2015

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. As you will already know, throughout the month of December I will be giving you my "of the year" posts, including, Superstars, divas, feud, matches and more. Today I'm going down a slightly different root as today I'm giving you a list of the top five NXT superstars to watch in the future. This list ill include superstars and divas we are yet to really see the most of. I have done a similar post like this and I will try to leave the link to bellow so you can check that out if you have not already done so. I've tried to list guys and girls that are not too predictable so there are other superstars that I think you should watch out for but I just haven't listed them in this post. If you would like a part two then let me know. Unlike most of my top fives, this is not in order, so remember that. I will leave the links bellow to any recent posts and you can also let me know what NXT superstar you think we should watch in 2015 by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Carmella 
Kicking off my top five NXT superstars to watch in twenty fifteen is NXT diva Carmella. Carmella made her debut a couple of months back and has been working with Enzo Amore and Big Cas. So far we haven't seen much of her in the ring mainly because they are spending time on building her up, but trust me when she really gets going she really is going to shake up the NXT divas division. She's already showed a killer submission and heaps of personality. She's comfortable on the mic, with the crowd, in the ring and with her character. Earlier on in the year when I was doing NXT month, I mentioned Carmella a lot and how much I was waiting for her debut and when she finally did I was beyond happy. What I love about Carmella is how she's an all-round talent. She has everything you could ever ask for in a WWE diva and there is no doubt in my mind she will have a great career. We can expect her to turn heel in the upcoming months, it's clear she will make the perfect heel, everything about her screams villain. I do think once she has her heel turn we will really see her shine the most, and sometime next year we will see Carmella is the NXT women's champion. I also suspect she wont actually be down in NXT for long and they will probably have her up on the main roster sooner than we all think.

4) Bull Dempsey
At number four is Bull Dempsey and this will come to no surprise to any of you, I say that because all I have done since he arrived in NXT is talk highly of him. I'm a huge huge fan of Bull and I really hope the WWE use him the right way. So far he has an interesting journey but things are looking strong at the moment with the hinted feud with Baron Corbin. Bull makes the perfect heel. Everything about him proves that. He has the look, the character, the presences of a heel. He does need some work on the mic but there are much worse speakers than him on the main roster. The WWE have built him really well so far and I think the key thing with Bull is storyline's. Have him feuding with the wrong persona and it will really damage him. I still thin he has a lot more to show in the ring and we will defiantly see that in the upcoming year. If I'm being honest, I can't see them putting the NXT championship on him but I don't think that will do any harm for Bull at all. I think they will focus more so on the feuds and really getting him ready for the main roster.

3) Solomon Crowe
Coming in at number three in my top five superstars to watch in twenty fifteen is Solomon Crowe. I know there might be some of you who don't know who Crowe is and are wondering who and what the hell I'm talking about but trust me he's a serious talent that you will begin to love. Put it like this, if your a fan of Dean Ambrose and Kevin Steen you will be a fan of Solomon Crowe. Crowe is still yet to make he's NXT TV debut but I do know it's coming very very soon.  If you don't know who he is you should really go and check out he's work before WWE, he's a strong speaker, with a lot of character and experience despite only being 27.He's been working live shows for a while now and has already developed  a strong following with many people waiting for him to debut. He did suffer an injury not that long ago but he's on the road to recovery so we can expect him to arrive on our TV screens around March I should imagine. When Crowe debuts, everything will change in NXT.

2) Baron Corbin
At number two is of course Baron Corbin. You all saw this coming. I think by now the entire world knows just how much I love Baron Corbin. Over the past thew month's I've spoke about a lot here on Talk Wrestling World, so I'm going to try my best to keep this short and simple so I don't bore you with stuff I've already said. Baron has had a thew little matches in NXT before but it was was NXT Takeover fatal four way that he made he's official NXT debut. I was so glad to see that the WWE had found something solid for him and something that works. They've had him work several tag teams and it never worked but they have finally hit the nail on the head. What I love about Baron is the character. You look at him and you know he has a thousand stories to tell. The company have kept him as real as they possibly could and you get the impression Baron Corbin is himself exaggerated a little. He's very comfortable in the ring and with he's character and that's what make's a successful WWE superstar. The NXT universe has taken a huge liking to him. He has an impressive finisher that has left everyone wanting more and the work they have him doing at the moment is perfect in building him up without making him boring. He has got some work to do in the ring and we haven't heard him speak yet, but he's still early into he's debut and the more ring time he gets the more we will see of him and the more impressed we will be. He's on going feud with Bull Dempsey will be the making of Baron by far and set him up for a strong year and career in the WWE. I predict a strong 2015 for Corbin and once again we could end up seeing him on the main roster sooner than we think.

1) Wesley Blake & Buddy Murphy 
And finally at number one is Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy. Now, I have huge plans doing a complete separate post all on these two so once again I'm going to keep this as short as I can so you don't get bored reading the same thing. I recently tweeted saying how these two are my current favourite tag team and I honestly mean that. I think when we look at the main roster and NXT tag division the NXT tag teams shame the main roster. Blake and Murphy are right at the top and I see such a huge future for them considering the WWE use them right. They may not have picked up many wins at the moment but every match they have been in has been strong and they have not disappointed. They have showed so much in the ring already and they haven't even got their push yet. The NXT universe has taken an early liking to them and with what they have showed in the ring how could you not love these two. I would go as far to say these guys could end up being on of the best tag teams in many many years. They have it all. Literally everything. I think they could work both heels and baby faces but for now I think they should work as faces just because I think it will push them better. There is no doubt in my mind they will go one to become the NXT tag team champions. These guys have so much to show and I honestly think they are about to take NXT and the tag
division in WWE by storm.

Superstar of the week

Comments

Popular Posts