TLC Predictions: Nikki Bella VS AJ Lee

                                                              Nikki Bella VS AJ Lee
                                                                 Divas Championship

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World! So we are in the final month of the year and this Sunday the WWE will present the two thousand and fourteen final pay per view, TLC (Tables,Ladders and Chairs), live on the WWE network and cable TV. Throughout the week I will be giving you my predictions for each match on the card, analysing the action from the past month and letting you guy's know who I think will be walking out of TLC with a win and why. I actually cannot believe this is my last prediction series of the year! It's gone so quick and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads all my posts, it's you guy's that keep me writing! I will make sure to leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can check them all out and keep up to date. You can also let me know what your TLC prediction are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

This past Monday on RAW the WWE announced that this Sunday at the TLC pay per view Nikki Bella will defend her divas championship against the newly crowned 2014 diva of the year, AJ Lee. The two girls have been feuding for the past couple of months and after some intense mic work and a harsh story development the two divas will go head to head for a second time as they fight not only for the divas championship but to be known as the face of their division. With momentum heavily on her side will AJ Lee become a four time divas champion this Sunday? Or will Nikki prove the critics wrong once again and have a successful title defence at the final pay per view of the year.

The past thew weeks have been pretty strong for AJ Lee and it''s more than evident that she is
walking into this match up with the momentum on her side over Nikki's. This past week on RAW she became the two thousand and fourteen Slammy award winner for Diva of the year. Even though I did think the award should of gone to Paige, I'm glad AJ won over Brie Bella and she has worked her ass off this year so she deserved it anyway. Then last week on RAW AJ managed to get the divas champion to tap out during a tag team match witch saw AJ team up with Naomi. Now, there's no better way to gain momentum than to pin or submit the champ, right? If we go even further back now, to the night after Survivor Series, AJ was on fire and it she made it her night once again. Hitting the mic AJ showed the WWE universe exactly why she is one of the best female speakers the company have at the moment as she as some idiots are calling it "slut shamed" the Bella's. I have officially made this my quote of the year; "Talent is not sexually transmitted". Come on how could you no love that line? Anyway, this was the start of AJ's momentum build after an embarrassing title loss. She has graced herself on our screens every week since dropping the title and after defeating Summer Rae on RAW this past week, AJ is looking pretty damn strong heading into her match this Sunday.

As for Nikki, she's had...well an interesting thew weeks to say the very least. Now, I love AJ. I'm a huge fan of hers, I have been since day one, but the company could not baby her any more! As the champ, Nikki deserved a strong month building up to the next pay per view and she simply hasn't got that. I mentioned this in my previous prediction post for these two that I'm sick and tired of stupid people hating on Nikki Bella for no reason. Trust me, I have said some harsh things about her throughout the past twelve months but she has more than proved herself over the past couple of months. She has clearly improved on the mic, she has showed great strength and diversity in the ring and has developed her character so well, really moulding into her heel person finding ways to make herself the best female heel the company have. I honestly don't know what people actually expect her to do. Tell me what more does she has to do to prove herself? I can't stand the way the WWE have treated Nikki this past month. The promo thing was a big deal to me. In case you didn't know, a couple of weeks back Nikki gave probably her best piece of mic work in fact thee best divas promo of the year; but the WWE thought it was a good idea to cut her promo down to about a minuets worth. They then had her tap out to AJ on RAW during a tag team match. This has not been a good thew weeks for the divas champion and after having no appearance at the go home episode of RAW this past week, momentum is clearly not on her side.

This Sunday it's pretty clear what needs to happen. Nikki needs to retain the championship. There's no question about. I really really really do not want to see AJ Lee capture the championship once again this year. There is no need what so ever for her to be given the title for  a third time this year. Storyline wise there's nothing for her and the championship.  It would do nothing for the divas division, AJ or Nikki Bella having her as the champ again, and  if I'm honest I don't think there is anyone that wants to see the title around her wait again.
What the WWE need to do is go down a complete different root with the divas division and to show they have faith in all the other divas on the roster and a change in the direction they have to first show they believe in other divas. How do they do that? It's simple, keep the title on Nikki Bella. If they had her loose the title this weekend it would destroy the strong year Nikki has had. It would simply push her back and set her up for a weak weak two thousand and fifteen.

Their match last month at Survivor Series well it wasn't even a match. I got what they were trying to do and I have actually grown to really like the idea now. It's just added that little more to their feud and the storyline all together. But this weekend the two need a strong match. Last years TLC divas match was actually really good and I'm hoping that this year will live up to that. After last month's "match" these two need a lengthy time in the ring. Around fifteen minuets is just enough to really push both divas. Also, having a long divas match will make things look a little brighter for the division coming into the new year. I think it's key that Nikki get's to showcase a lot also. She clearly has a wide, diverse move set and provided a lengthy time in the ring she could honestly surprise us all. Plus after a poor thew weeks Nikki needs the added push and momentum build. If she keeps the title it will benefit everyone in the division. That being said I can defiantly see AJ winning this
weekend. The company baby  her to death, she's the diva of the year the build up has been all her, there's no doubt in my mind they will put the title back on her. But I'm one hundred percent Team Nikki this weekend.


WHO I WANT TO WIN- NIKKI BELLA
WHO I THINK WILL WIN- AJ LEE


Catch up on the latest post:
TLC Predictions The Usos VS The Miz & Damien Mizdow

TLC Predictions: Ryback VS Kane

NXT Takeover [R] Evolution Predictions part 1

Comments

Popular Posts