NXT Takeover [R] Evolution Predictions Part 1

                                                          Charlotte VS Sasha Banks 
                                                       NXT Women's Championship
Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. This Thursday, exclusively on the WWE network, the WWE will present he fourth Live NXT show, NXT Revolution. Throughout the week I will be giving you my mini predictions of each match set for the show, giving you full analysis of the action from the past thew month's and the build up to the live show. You can let me know what you're predictions are for the show by leaving a comment bellow down in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will also leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can stay up to date on everything including part one of this post.

Today we are taking a look at the divas match of the night witch will see the self proclaimed  genetically superior Charlotte defend her NXT Women's championship against "the boss" Sasha Banks. This match has been a long time coming. The build up has been really really strong and the WWE have really put most of the attention on Sasha banks witch I've loved. So a thew month's back at the NXT Takeover fatal four way live show, Charlotte defended her title against Bayley in what was a truly epic match, in fact one of the best divas matches we have seen in many many years. The build up has been pretty centred round Sasha banks and personally I think it will banks that will walk away with the win. It makes so much sense. I'm a huge fan of Sasha and trust me if you haven't seen any of her work before WWE than you seriously have to, I'll make sure to leave the links bellow to some of my favourite matches of hers before WWE, trust me you will thank me after. Throughout the past thew months Banks has been centre stage and they have been building her up the best way they could, having her pick up strong wins, giving her a lot of mic time and really pushing her as a big heel. I have to admit I haven't been a huge fan of the paring of her and Becky Lynch, I just don't think it works at all, I get what they tried to do but it just doesn't look or come across well. I do think this is going to be an epic match and could easily steal the show. What I love about NXT is how much time in the ring the divas get and after three amazing past matches at the Live shows I have really high hopes for this one. If these girls get twenty minuets in the ring you will all be really really shocked at what you see. And this could be a huge turning point for Sasha. With Charlotte due to go up to the main roster really soon, I'm predicting that Banks leaves the show as the new NXT women's champion. They have been putting her in the picture from the NXT Takeover fatal four way show and with such a strong build up it wouldn't make much sense to have her loose cleanly, and it would really push her back. I do think it's time for a new champ and I do think there is only one women on the roster who I'd like to see hold the title and that women is Sasha Banks.


                                            Finn Balor & Hideo Itami VS The Ascension 

The second match we are talking about today is the huge tag team match between former NXT Tag team champions, the Ascension, and the new guy's on the scene Hideo Itami and Finn Balor. I'm actually really really excited about this match. I do admit that I have not been interested in this feud at all and I don't really get why they have even done it. Yes, it's been a good way to kick start the careers of Balor and Itami in the WWE, but I just haven't been a fan of it at all. I would of much rather see both new guys get their moments to shine in a strong solo career, but as I said it has been a good way to get them started. The only other complaint I have is that I do think it has pushed back the Ascension and is simply destroying  their momentum before they go up to the main roster. all that being said I do think this is going to be an epic match. It's pretty obvious Hideo and Finn are going to score the win at Takeover. Their new to the WWE and they need to build them up in the best way possible, having them loose to the Ascension would make no sense what so ever. I do think this is going to be a really strong match, and could be one of the last times we see the Ascension compete in NXT before they go up to the main roster, if that is the case than this would be a strong match to go up from. Even though they are probably going to loose their performance will be amazing, one of the best from them probably, and this will be the night Hideo and Finn really make their mark in the WWE.

Sasha Banks' work before the WWE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUXfTdZajwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLE4Oxk-nw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_knjuAVrQ

Comments

Popular Posts