Changes Coming To Talk Wrestling World

Hey everyone,welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you had an amazing Christmas! I'm back today with a little post telling you about some of the changes happening on Talk Wrestling World. This past year has been amazing and it's been so awesome writing this blog and meeting so many new people who share my love and passion for pro wrestling and I honestly cannot wait to kick start a fresh new year with so many more new and amazing stuff to come. As, I already mentioned today is not like the usual blog post. I'm just going to be taking you through some of the changes happening in the next year from upload times and days, new post idea and more. If you would like any of these changes to be altered a little please let me know by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

NEW Upload Times:
On some day's there will be three posts in one day so I have come up three different times. Keep in mind that these time's may change depending on the post and how many are going up on that day. Also note that all the time's bellow are UK times.

Post One -  13;00/13:30
Post two -   5:00/5:30   (p.m)
Post Three- 8:00           (p.m)

NEW Upload Day's:
Last year I tried to stick to a particular set of upload days, posting certain posts on certain day's but as you would of seen the plan didn't stick around for long and everything was getting uploaded at all different times. This year I really want that to change and I wanna try my best to really keep to an upload schedule. Bellow, I'm going to list the days that certain post will be up. Just like the upload times, this may change and their will obviously other posts that will go up that are not scheduled for a particular time.

Monday's- RAW Predictions
                  TNA Review and Reactions
                   Total Divas Review and Reactions

Tuesday's-  RAW Review and Reactions

Wednesday's  - Top Ten/Five List

Thursday's-  Get To Know Or Career Flashback

Friday-  NXT Review and Reactions

Saturday- Smackdown Review and Reactions
                 Top 5 Superstars of the week

Sunday-  Match Of the Week
                Superstar of the Week


  • On the Last Saturday and Sunday of a month there will also be a Man of the month, match of the month and Women of the month.
  • There will be no Superstar and Match of the week post on Pay Per View Predictions week and the superstar of the week will be judged from the course of two weeks. 
  • Specials Month- Every Other month I'm going to be doing a specials month were I dedicate a whole month to particular topic such as NXT or Knock outs and have special post about that topic. I did this last year and it went down very very well! 

NEW Post's to come:
This year will also see a change in the posts going up. Over the past year I have focused pretty much 99% on WWE and that's not what I planned to do. So in twenty fifteen I want to go back to my original ideas and write much much more about TNA and indie promotions. There will also be a lot more new's based post and opinion posts.

Live Tweeting:
I will also be live tweeting throughout...
RAW
Smackdown
NXT
TNA
And some episodes of Main Event

Extra's: 
There will also be other little thing's going on in the new year including Skype chats throughout RAW, Google Hangouts, Q&A's and more. I also hope to start up my own YouTube Channel sometime in  2015.

If there is anything else you would like to see added to my blog or if you would like any of these new changes to be altered please let me know in the comment's bellow.
               

Comments

Popular Posts