Top 5 Superstars of the week

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. I can't believe I'm saying this but this is my last Top Five superstars of the week posts of the year! Next week there is no top five because it's pay per view week and then we focus on my top twenty superstars of the year, so this is the last top five of 2014. I wan't to say a little thank you to everyone who has read all of these posts over the past year and I can't wait to kick start 2015 nice and strong. Today I'm giving you my top five of this week, as usual and this week will also feature an NXT superstar, witch is pretty exciting! Remember that throughout the next week I will be posting my predictions for the TLC pay per view witch takes place next Sunday so keep and eye out for the first post witch will go up on Monday. You can let me know who you're superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will also leave the links bellow to any recent posts so you can keep all up to date, so let's get into the post!

5) Finn Balor 
Kicking off my final top five of the week is Finn Balor. I'm sure all of you know who Finn Balor is, formally known as Prince Devitt. It was around a month ago that Balor made he's WWE NXT debut after declaring himself as Hideo Itami's tag team partner for a match against the Ascension. Since arriving on the NXT scene, Balor has taken the developmental territory by  storm. The crowd have loved and supported him from the get go and and the reactions he revives online are outstanding. Over the past couple of weeks now I have wanted to have Balor in my top five but I wanted to see what else he would get up to and considering this is my final top five of the year it seemed like the right time. It's no secret that over the past thew weeks Finn has been stealing the NXT show. Everything about him has been gripping, interesting and simply entertaining. He's matches may no have been the longest but we have seen so much from him in such a short amount of time. This week he teamed up once again with Hideo Itami this time to face Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd. He's performance was strong and once again stole the show. Balor and Itami are also set to face the Ascension next Tuesday at NXT Takeover Evolution.

4) Bray Wyatt
At number four in this weeks top five superstars of the week is Bray Wyatt. I honestly found it so difficult deciding who should be at number four. Both Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt both sprang to mind when I was writing up my notes and you wont believe how many times I changed my mind, but I finally decided to go with Bray Wyatt. The reason I choose Bray is simply because he even though I love Dean it's been Bray that has carried their feud. As usual he's mic work has been outstanding and it was this past week that he delivered probably one of my favourite promo's of he's and trust me he's done many amazing promos so naming this one of my favourites is a big deal. It's just felt that he has been in control of the storyline. This time round it has been focused more so on Bray and he has been the dominate on this week. Even though on Monday on RAW it was Dean who played the mind games and managed to get under the skin of Bray, it was still Bray who was portraying the most emotion, it was Bray who left me wanting more and on the edge of my  seat just wondering exactly what he was going to do next and how he was going to get back at Ambrose. Then  on Smackdown Bray did not disappoint and got he's retribution on Ambrose, attacking him at the start of the lunatics fringe's match. The attack was done extremely well and Bray left as all speechless once again, momentum is defiantly on he's side heading into TLC.

3) Jimmy Uso 
This week at number three is Jimmy Uso. This is probably gonna shock everyone reading this because I think the entire world know's by now just how much I hate, yes hate the Usos. You'll see me moan about them pretty much every single week, whenever their on my TV, but I could not deny the fact that this week Jimmy Uso has been a huge stand out. It's clear that the WWE have a lot of new things planed for Jimmy going into the new year and I have expressed enough this week how I'm not one hundred percent sure how I feel about it. Seeing the new side of Jimmy has been interesting and I hope they get things right. He's performance on Monday during the tag team turmoil and of course he and Jey left victorious and are now the number one contenders for the tag team championships once again. The following night on Main event Jimmy went one on one with the Miz and before the match could begin Jimmy portrayed more character than he has done in he's whole career. He ended up wining the match and the next time we would see him would be on Smackdown as he's brother Jey had he's turn to step in the ring the with Miz. Throughout the whole week the WWE have paid a lot of attention to Jimmy and I predict even better things for the upcoming month.

2) Seth Rollins
Once again, this week at number two is the one and only Seth Rollins. I know I know you are probably all sick and tired of reading about Seth on my blog so I'm gonna keep this short and simple. Once again Seth has taken control of the week and if I could I would I probably would of had him at number one again, but I do want to shake things up as much as I can. This week Seth helped kick start Monday night RAW and probably delivered he's best mic work to date. I say it a lot but Seth really is improving on the mic and he's character week after week. The opening was strong and in my opinion h saved the opening segment. Later on in the night he would once again main event the show teaming with Luke Harper and Kane to face John Cena, Ryback and Dolph Ziggler. He was easily the stand out of the show and then on Smackdown he main evented again this time he teamed with the big show to face Ryback and Erick  Rowan.

1) Erick Rowan
Superstar of the week post will be up tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts