5 Thing's I Want to Happen In 2015

Hey everyone! Welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. I hope you had a great Christmas last week and your already to part like crazy into the new year. Talking of the new year, today's blog post is all about two thousand and fifteen and the things I want to see happen in the WWE in the new year. I have done a couple of twenty fifteen prediction posts but none that are just focusing on the things I personally want to see. So, today that's exactly what I'm going to give you. I'm going to be talking about literally everything; from who I want to see with championships around their waist, to feuds and storyline's to even retirements. I'm hoping to try and get this all into a top five so fingers crossed I can do so! As always I will make sure to the  leave the links bellow to any recent posts including my RAW Review and Reactions from the final episode of the year. Finally, you can let me know what YOU would like to see in two thousand fifteen from the WWE by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

QUICK NOTE- THESE ARE NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER


5) Naomi and  Natalya as Divas Champion
As January will be Women's month here on Talk Wrestling World, I thought it would be a good idea to start today's top ten with the divas. I have talked time and time again about how much I want to see both Natalya and Naomi as the divas champion. This year we have seen the title toss between AJ Lee and Paige and of course now it's being held by Nikki Bella, but next the year the WWE have no choice but to shake thing's up. Yes, these are probably the three most popular divas on the roster at the moment but weather they are the most talent is questioned. Now, don't get me wrong I'm a fan of all three of these girls and I have been pretty vocal about that all year round but we need something new. It's no secret that Natalya is the most talented diva on the roster, her wrestling ability is insane and we all know how much she can do in the ring and how underused she is. The same goes for Naomi, she's arguably the most athletic diva the WWE have ever had but at the same extremely underused. Both, girls are in interesting storyline's with their real life partners and I'm trying to stay positive and think this will work for them rather than against. With Naomi being younger and no longer apart of Total Divas, I think it's more likely we will see her capture the title before Nattie. However with Charlotte coming up to the main roster in the new year it opens many doors for Natalya. I do think the WWE are running out of time with her so hopefully they use Nattie to the best of her ability this year and this time on the main roster.


4) Main roster debut of Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville
Last night the Ascension made their much anticipated main roster debut but there are still many superstars and divas down in NXT who are needed on he main roster and who the fans have been waiting to see get the call up for a couple of years now. The main two names are of course Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville.They have both been touring with the main roster guy's throughout the year and rumours of their debut most recently the ones concerning Neville and the might mouse gimmick. It's likely we will see Neville debut at the Royal Rumble Pay per view or early on in the new year. As for Zayn it looks to be another slightly longer wait as he's currently the NXT champion. I predict the night after Wrestlemania or close to Summer slam.


3) Seth Rollins Money in the bank Cash in 
Up next is Seth Rollins Money in the bank cash in. We all saw Rollins win the Money in the bank contract back at the money in the bank contract the WWE have teased cash ins on several occasions but we are still yet to actually get it. I have made so many predictions as to when he will actually cash it in. I still believe he will cash in either at the Royal Rumble pay per view or at Wrestlemania. Last night I actually made scenario where Heyman turns on Lesnar and Rollins becomes the new top Heyman guy. There have been so many rumours of 2015 being the end of Brock Lesnar and he's work with WWE. If that is true I really do think there is a big chance that Heyman would turn on Lesnar and have Rollins as the new top Heyman guy, but It's probably just going to remain a little fantasy of mine. I've also been predicting for months that Reigns will will the championship at Wrestlemania to then have Rollins cash in and have the two feud. Either way I think Seth will get a major cash in and will of course become the WWE World Heavyweight champion.


2) Stronger Divas Storyline's
I'm currently in the middle of writing up a post for women's month about diva feuds the WWE must give fans so I won't go too into detail in this post. With Charlotte and other NXT divas set to debut on the main roster in two thousand and fourteen it opens so many doors for the divas division. I've mentioned time and time again that the WWE need to wok harder on building their female talent and bigger storyline's are the way. I personally really wanna see a big Charlotte/Natalya feud. The two had one of the best matches of the year at NXT Takeover and ever since it has left me begging for more. There would be no better way to kick start Charlotte's main roster career than a massive Flair/Heart feud while at the same time allowing the WWE universe to see the best of Natalya and give her a much deserved push. I'd also like to really see a Layla retirement storyline. Even though she doesn't look it at all Layla s one of the oldest divas on the roster and she has been working for the WWE for a while now but in recent years it's become clear there has been nothing major for her. This year I'd love to see her in a big retirement storyline. She's been in the company for so long and done so much she really deserves it. Finally, of course, just like everyone else, I want to see an AJ Lee/ Stephanie McMahon feud!


1) More Live NXT Shows
All round I think we would all like to see more NXT all together. I'm always saying how I think NXT should at least be a two hour show. The popularity of NXT has risen greatly in the past year and I'd really like to see even more live shows. I know they won;'t do a live show a month for the obvious reasons but It would be nice if they did one at least every two months.The more NXT shows we get the better and the longer the shows are the more we get to see from the up and coming talent.

RAW Review and Reactions

Comments

Popular Posts