TLC Predictions: Dean Ambrose VS Bray Wyatt

                                                       Dean Ambrose VS Bray Wyatt
                                                               Tables Ladders and chairs 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World! So we are in the final month of the year and this Sunday the WWE will present the two thousand and fourteen final pay per view, TLC (Tables,Ladders and Chairs), live on the WWE network and cable TV. Throughout the week I will be giving you my predictions for each match on the card, analysing the action from the past month and letting you guy's know who I think will be walking out of TLC with a win and why. I actually cannot believe this is my last prediction series of the year! It's gone so quick and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads all my posts, it's you guy's that keep me writing! I will make sure to leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can check them all out and keep up to date. You can also let me know what your TLC prediction are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

This Sunday Dean Ambrose will step in the ring with Bray Wyatt once again as the two go one on one in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match at the TLC pay per view. The match was announced the night of Survivor Series when Ambrose attacked Bray with all three objects. With a stronger build up to their previous match I'm staying positive for this one but I still have a lot of problems I discussed in the previous predictions post for their last match up.

The past three weeks or so have been pretty decent for Dean Ambrose. However just like last month we have hardly seen both Ambrose and Bray step in the ring and compete. Ambrose has one strong match on he's side, witch of course is the Intercontinental championship match a couple of weeks back on RAW against Luke Harper, witch ended in DQ, I thought this was more than the right move to make anyway. When it comes to momentum he doesn't have much on he's side but he's had some great moments on the mic and the little attacks have worked in he's favour. When he destroyed the rocking chair on RAW last week that was when the feud began to mean something. That's when I began to believe Brays side of it it all.

Moving on to Bray, he too has had an interesting month. However it's not been as strong as Ambrose. We've hardly seen Bray compete, and when we have it's been against weak weak competitors. For Bray or in fact this whole feud has relied on the use of the mic. Promos have been the driving force of this feud one hundred per cent. To be honest I feel like it's been Bray that's carried the feud. He's mic work as usual has been amazing and has been the thing that has kept me interested. The passion and story has left me wanting more and it feels like there is something much bigger coming.

Both Ambrose and Wyatt have had an amazing year. Being part of two of the biggest factions in recent years, participating in some of the biggest matches of the years and feuding with veterans of the WWE. Back in February when The Shield and the Wyatt family were feuding we began to see the future take place and a feud between Ambrose and Bray alone was something everyone wanted to see. So when Bray made he's return to the WWE two months ago at the Hell in a cell pay per view after being out of action for quite some time everyone was excited to see the two young, upcoming stars finally collide. But what so became clear was that the feud was lacking that something. I have mentioned several times here on Talk wrestling world and on twitter how disappointed  I have been with the storyline. I think the problem is is that the WWE universe has such high expectations of the storyline and the company have simply failed to live up to those expectations. The mic work in the feud has been beyond strong but the problem I have in particular is the amount of ring and actual wrestling time these guys have had in the past  month or so. It's such a shame because what these two needed was to build momentum. With Dean losing two matches to Seth Rollins and Bray being out for so long they both needed a momentum build and having them hardly compete makes no sense what so ever.

When it comes down to actual predictions for this Sundays match, I think it's simple, there needs to be a clean win and Dean Ambrose must have the win. Their match this weekend has to be a lot lot longer than their Survivor Series match up, at least around twenty minuets. I also think this match could easily steal the show. These are two amazingly talented young superstars and if they get a long time in the ring we could be getting one of the best matches we have seen in many many years. You just know these two are going to go beyond extreme and really put on an epic show. But we need a clean ending this time around. I'm predicting this as the match of the night.

WHO I THINK WILL WIN- DEAN AMBROSE
WHO I WANT TO WIN- DEAN AMBROSE

TLC Predictions The Miz & Damien Mizdow VS The Usos

TLC Predictions Kane VS Ryback

TLC Predictions AJ Lee VS Nikki Bella

TLC Predictions Jack Swagger VS Rusev

Comments

Popular Posts