TLC Predictions: Ryback VS Kane

                                                                  Ryback VS Kane 
                                                                Steel Chairs match 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World! So we are in the final month of the year and this Sunday the WWE will present the two thousand and fourteen final pay per view, TLC (Tables,Ladders and Chairs), live on the WWE network and cable TV. Throughout the week I will be giving you my predictions for each match on the card, analysing the action from the past month and letting you guy's know who I think will be walking out of TLC with a win and why. I actually cannot believe this is my last prediction series of the year! It's gone so quick and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads all my posts, it's you guy's that keep me writing! I will make sure to leave the link's bellow to any recent posts so you can check them all out and keep up to date. You can also let me know what your TLC prediction are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Today we are turning our attention to the chairs match between veteran Kane and the big guy Ryback. I have to be honest, I'm not one hundred per cent interested in this match. I think out of all the cards on the match this is probably one of the matches I'm least looking forward too. I just think that the build up has been pretty weak and I'm just not feeling their little feud at all. I don't think it's the right decision at all for both superstars and if I'm honest I don't think the WWE know hat to do with Kane next, it's clear they have struggled over the past year or so to get him into something strong and interesting. Because of how I feel about the match this is probably going to be a really short prediction post.

So a couple of months back Ryback made he's return to the WWE after being out of action for quite some time. He received a huge push and the company spent the first thew weeks of he's return building him up and getting him ready for a big spot on the roster. This involved several squash  matches and matches designed to put him over. This would all lead to a huge match between him and John Cena when WWE went to Liverpool in the United Kingdom. It was around this time the WWE were building up the Survivor Series pay per view and Ryback played a huge role in this. They would focus a lot of the build up and pay per view around him however at the actual show he's performance way beyond disappointing and he was even the first to be eliminated from team Cena, witch left a lot people, including myself very, confused.

As for Kane, he has struggled all year round to get him in a feud that leaves everyone wanting more and is simply interesting and exciting. That being said they have put him in huge storyline's including a big one with Daniel Bryan earlier on in the year but it never really worked and the fans never really got into it, I know for sure I didn't. It's clear the WWE have struggled a lot this year and if I'm honest this feud is no different. The two have no chemistry what so ever and the fans have just not connected with it what so ever. The build up has been extremely weak. Their simply missing that something that makes a feud. I did think they would b pushing Ryback a lot better than this and if they do have big plans for him this is not the best way to kick start the push; a feud with Kane will do nothing for either of these superstars. Personally I think they should of had Kane out of action for a while, just so that then he could of come back in the new year with something fresh and strong, what they have him doing now is just flat out terrible in my opinion.

With the rest of the matches on the card being extremely strong I do think this match is going to suffer big time. I doubt this will be a long match at all but I'm going to try and stay positive and you never know, these two might just shock us on Sunday. I don't think this match favours either superstars, Kane being the ore experienced probably gives him that little more momentum. I think it would only make sense for Ryback to in. It would make no sense what so ever for Kane to pick up the win so this is probably the most predictable of all the matches.

WHO I THINK WILL WIN - RYBACK
WHO I WANT TO WIN- RYBACK

Comments

Popular Posts